ERP’s Consortium Agreement
The ERP Consortium Agreement runs for three years at a time. The current period began in 1 January 2014 and will end on 31 December 2016.
All fee-paying Member organisations are listed as Parties within the Consortium Agreements which have been signed by a relevant representative or legal party. Each Consortium Agreement documents set out the rules and calculations for fee amounts and list new parties per agreement period, or those that wish to leave.
Additionally, the Parties have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding (“the
MoU”) to record their mutual objectives and understandings relating to the establishment and
governance of the Partnership. The MoU forms the basis upon which the Parties collaborate
for the purposes of the Partnership and a copy was attached as a schedule to the Consortium
- The first Consortium Agreement was finalised in February 2008 and ran from 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2010.
- The second Consortium Agreement was finalised in March 2011 and ran from 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2013.
- 2a) An amendment to the Consortium Agreement and MoU was carried out in June 2011 and this document (in full) was therefore considered to be a 1st amendment to the original 2008 agreement.
- 2b) An additional amendment was then made in January 2013 to document the removal and addition of certain Parties. This document (in full) was therefore considered to be a 2nd amendment to the original 2008 agreement.
- The third Consortium Agreement was finalised in April 2014 and runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2016. This agreement was considered to be a 3rd amendment to the original 2008 agreement and included the inclusion of a Mission Analysis document.
All Consortium Agreement documents to date can be accessed from the list below:
- 1) First Consortium Agreement – Jan 2008 – Dec 2010 NB: Schedule A (page 19) details calculations for the financial commitments of each party for the 2008 – 2010 period. Schedule B states the original MoU.
- 2a) Second Consortium Agreement (1st amendment to the original) – Jan 2011 – Dec 2013 NB: Schedule A within this document lists the financial commitments of each party for the 2011 – 2013 period. Schedule B states the amended MoU.
- 2b) Second Consortium Agreement (2nd amendment to the original) to document the removal and addition of certain Parties and to add the Mission Analysis document in 2013.
- 3. Third Consortium Agreement (3rd amendment to the original) – Jan 2014 – Dec 2016 NB: Annex D within this document lists Financial Commitments for all new parties and changes in Financial Commitments for existing parties.