The Energy Research Partnership (ERP) will be holding a launch event for our new project on the implementation and implications of options for low-carbon heat.
This project seeks to advance the debate on low-carbon heat and improve our understanding of the available options in terms of:
- Implementation: including retrofit practicalities, logistics for customers and utilities, and user acceptance of technologies.
- Systems Implications: including infrastructure requirements and primary energy demand.
The event will gather views from attendees to inform the project and help identify priority areas, and will feature:
- Perspectives from guest speakers including:
- Peter Bonfield, CEO of the Buildings Research Establishment (BRE)
- Neil Schofield, Head of Government and External Affairs at Bosch Group
- Jenny Hill, Senior Analyst at Committee on Climate Change
- The first public presentation of two upcoming ERP reports relating to heat: