The latest issue of the ERP newsletter has been circulated today, Thursday 11 December 2014.
The newsletter provides an insight into the latest work, activities and engagement undertaken by the ERP and is circulated twice a year. By subscribing you can:
- Keep up to date on ERP’s activities & wider engagement
- Get to know ERP members
- Hear from ERP Analysts
This edition covers stories on:
- ERP Member Profile: Neville Jackson, Ricardo plc – Chair of the ERP’s new Energy Options For Transport project
- ERP Project Spotlight: Smart Energy
- The ERP Analyst view on… Economic Value Assessments within Low Carbon Pathways
- ERP’s Workshop on Demand-Side Reduction: Benefits and savings from better use of material resources and energy
- The launch of the new ERP website.
Please view the newsletter here or subscribe via the newsletter sign-up page.