ERP post-plenary panel session: “What are the top energy and climate policy priorities for an incoming government?”
On Wednesday 14 January, ERP held a post-plenary panel session for Members and colleagues from the wider energy field to address the above question.
ERP would like to thank the panel members for their involvement and contributions at this session. Guest panel members were:
- Martin Grant, CEO Energy, Atkins
- Prof. Jim Skea, Research Councils UK Strategy Fellow (attendance in an independent capacity)
- Dr. Doug Parr, Chief Scientist, Greenpeace UK (attendance in an independent capacity)
- Philip Sellwood, CEO, Energy Saving Trust
- Dame Sue Ion, Nuclear Expert, Royal Academy of Engineering (attendance in an independent capacity)