The latest issue of the ERP newsletter has been circulated today, Wednesday 20 May 2014.
The newsletter provides an insight into the latest work, activities and engagement undertaken by ERP and is circulated twice a year. By subscribing you can:
- Keep up to date on ERP’s activities & wider engagement
- Get to know ERP members
- Hear from ERP Analysts
This edition covers stories on:
- ERP Member Profile: Masao Chaki, Hitachi Europe Ltd
- ERP Project Spotlight: Cities: Will cities, not utilities, dominate the energy landscape?
- An ERP Analyst view on… Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) of CO2
- Guest Focus: The Infrastructure Transitions Research Consortium (ITRC)
- Updates on ERP projects and recent activities